Badham better get looked at with the Freddy rework.
For heaven's sake guys what world ending event has to happen before you guys put a hook inside of the Badham preschool survivor haven already!? ๐
We've been asking for 18 months now. ๐ต
For heaven's sake guys what world ending event has to happen before you guys put a hook inside of the Badham preschool survivor haven already!? ๐
We've been asking for 18 months now. ๐ต
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@mistar_z If Badham gets reworked than ALL the maps need to be reworked, I don't think they'll give one map special treatment because of the Killer being reworked.
I think OP just wants a hook put in the basement of the preschool, not a full map remake. And understandably so.
This was already fixed ages ago.
Was it? I've never seen a hook in there besides the Basement when it spawns there. How was it fixed?
I have yet to see a hook in the boiler room unless the basement spawns there. I've had multiple instances where I couldn't make a hook if the survivor was downed in the middle of the boiler room.