Pallet hitboxes are broken

Can we point out that pallets stun you from farther now?

Comments

  • Yeah, corners have been especially obnoxious. I'm pretty sure they are hitting me through the walls of jungle gyms.

    But there have been instances where you get hit and then you can still take another two steps forward. It's making it really hard to try to play Huntress.

  • That's a latency issue my friend

  • I think it is because killer's hitbox is much bigger than killer. So you maybe not staying in pallet' range but you hitbox stays.

  • Yeah I’ve been stunned from longer ranges, not even touching the pallet. Don’t know what’s up with that.

  • @Kagrenac said:

    That's a latency issue my friend

    Latency has nothing to do with this, if we are talking about the Killer's perspective. A Survivor experiencing a delay on dropping a pallet, thats latency. Getting hit by a pallet, an interactive object, in the match that you are hosting, thats not latency.

  • I agree:

    @Kagrenac said:

    That's a latency issue my friend


  • @Kagrenac said:

    That's a latency issue my friend

    Killer is the host still. As so forth, they play the game with effective zero latency.

  • Yeah I made a thread about this recently, I literally get hit from around corners.

  • It's been like this for a couple of months now i believe, You can be walking around the corner of a pallet and still get stunned.

  • Can we point out that pallets stun you from farther now?

    What do you mean by 'now?'


    It hasn't changed; it's always been an issue in my experience. Does nee fixing, but no word for at least 6 months

  • @Kagrenac said:

    That's a latency issue my friend

    @Kagrenac How does the killer suffer from latency?