Double pallets

Comments

  • I don't get games with double pallets thankfully somehow


  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I don't get games with double pallets thankfully somehow

    I think the RNG is quite low but still a thing that can happen.

  • That’s gross.

  • I am just curious was there a vault too

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I am just curious was there a vault too

    Yes there was one one the left side.

  • They seem to be rare OR not all people are posting it everytime a double pallet happens.

    20190411115553_1.jpg

    This was done a month ago. Didn't see a double pallet since.

  • since the maps are randomly created, the devs intirduced a mechanic that checks for a minimum and maximum amount of pallets on each map.

    in your case the minimum amount of pallets has not been fulfilled, therefore the game needed to load in more. and if there are no more jungle gyms to load the pallets into, the game puts a second pallet in one of the already present ones.

    seeing this means, you have the absolute minimum of possible pallets on that map, so you should try to get a good use out of those.