Sell Items and addons you don't need

I've been playing this game for so long now, I have so many brown addons I no longer use. Is it possible we can see a button and decide what addon or item to sell and how many you want to sell? Something like this:


Brown Addon/item: 100bp

Yellow Addon/item: 150bp

Green Addon/item: 200bp

Purple Addon/item: 500bp

Ultra-rare Addon/item: 1000bp

Event Items: 400bp

Just some prices I thought would be suitable. Brown addons might not sound like alot, but if you have 50 of them, thats 50x100=5000bp right there! Thank you for reading this! :)

Comments

  • They're thinking about it, taking in ideas.

  • I would really like this. The amount of map and fog offerings just stacking up in my inventory is a little crazy.

  • During that survey they mentioned crafting, so I imagine that they're considering the option to combine addons to create other stronger addons. Hopefully they'd include breaking rare addons into multiple lower rarity addons.

    Depending on the killer this might be a pretty good addition. I play hag without addons so it's negligible, but making more aura reading addons sounds good to me. I'd trade all the shoes, hands, hearts, and ears I have for more of those lol

  • Increase the BP numbers and we good

    Because I have like 12 Odd bulbs

  • I'd sell tryhard beads.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    During that survey they mentioned crafting, so I imagine that they're considering the option to combine addons to create other stronger addons. Hopefully they'd include breaking rare addons into multiple lower rarity addons.

    Depending on the killer this might be a pretty good addition. I play hag without addons so it's negligible, but making more aura reading addons sounds good to me. I'd trade all the shoes, hands, hearts, and ears I have for more of those lol

    Being able to to this would be awesome!

  • I'd sell my 632 ebonies

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I'd sell my 632 ebonies

    Dang, respectable killer, you don't use them every match to kill us again and again XD

  • @KillermainBTWm8 Lol. Jesus, that's alot of Mori's.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    @KillermainBTWm8 Lol. Jesus, that's alot of Mori's.

    @thrawn3054 you don't want to know how many purple flashlights I have

  • i thought they would be working on that?

    i might be mistaken with that though.

    maybe @Peanits has something to say about this idea? i bet he can tell you more than i do ^^

  • I'd like an item auction house with an in game economy so I can just go in and buy what I want and sell what I don't need.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    i thought they would be working on that?

    i might be mistaken with that though.

    maybe @Peanits has something to say about this idea? i bet he can tell you more than i do ^^

    It's not something we're planning on adding at the moment, but it would be nice to have some day.

  • I'd love a shop where I can sell my trash.

    I also would love to see reworks overall of the daily rituals and bloodpoint offerings as such, because the grind's getting ludicrous. Made a thread regarding the offerings a while back; https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46827/a-rework-of-bloodpoint-offerings

  • A crafting system or an option to sell items/offerings for 1/4 their purchase price would be pretty damn awesome. It would give me a way to dispose of junk i would never use.

  • Imo the BPs are to low. 50 brown items give u only 5k which is nearly insignificant to put into a bloodweb.

  • I'd sell them at half price.

  • @FunkyMunkey said:

    I've been playing this game for so long now, I have so many brown addons I no longer use. Is it possible we can see a button and decide what addon or item to sell and how many you want to sell? Something like this:

    Brown Addon/item: 100bp

    Yellow Addon/item: 150bp

    Green Addon/item: 200bp

    Purple Addon/item: 500bp

    Ultra-rare Addon/item: 1000bp

    Event Items: 400bp

    Just some prices I thought would be suitable. Brown addons might not sound like alot, but if you have 50 of them, thats 50x100=5000bp right there! Thank you for reading this! :)

    My 250 grey offerings are scared

  • I honestly don't care even if they rip us off on selling stuff... I'd rather sell it than not use it because that's honestly what ends up happening

  • @Mister_xD said:

    i thought they would be working on that?

    i might be mistaken with that though.

    maybe @Peanits has something to say about this idea? i bet he can tell you more than i do ^^

    Pretty much everytime it got an official response whenever it was brought up again, it got a: "It's nice, but not for now."

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    Imo the BPs are to low. 50 brown items give u only 5k which is nearly insignificant to put into a bloodweb.

    It's better than not getting anything... Hell I'll take even less tbh. Half the time I don't even use majority of items. Also now that I'm thinking about prestiging, I'll definitely lose out because half the crap I won't use.