Like, being genuinely serious amidst all the memes, I liked how Friday the 13th had a fairly realistic setting.
Yeah, giant murder zombie and all, but you can try to fight back with weapons, you escape by calling the police or driving away, and the giant murder zombie can straight-up murder you if he gets his hands on you.
I like DBD, but I find it sad that there aren't more realistic asymmetrical games like F13; where the Killer can actually kill Survivors and where there isn't a bunch of mystical mumbo-jumbo thrown in to make the game balanced.
F13 was never a really healthy (101 game breaking bugs) or even a fair game (the perk system, oh my that hecking perk system), but it was more or less a faithful combination of 80s slasher film and video game.
I used to play F13 , but uninstalled a couple months ago because the only people left that still play it now are trolls, at least in my experience. Shame indeed, I always preferred it to DBD if I'm being honest, but obviously I always liked DBD too. I'm just glad DBD is still alive and well. For some reason, horror multiplayer game s can't seem to hang around too long, but somehow DBD has. It'll be a sad day indeed if DBD dies as well. In any case, I miss playing F13 ...when it was good.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with this thread.
I agree
..
@TreemanXD @Shad03@TheRockstarKnight
..
Man, F13 is such a good game don't you agree?
I agree, I was a pro when I played this game, on PS4 I was driven away since it just started to lack challenge for me.
The best
Yea it's sad it died it was obviously wayyy better than DBD
Friday the 13th!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCc-9hFrsUShame it had to die.
I hope their Predator game turns out better and gets supported for years like DbD...
Imagine having a game where the killer can't even kill the survivors themselves without the help of an offering.
F13 is the best game ever. Jason is powerful and fun. He is good. Horror character done right ๐
sleepy mods ๐ด๐ด๐ด
Imagine having a game where the Killer is regularly thwarted by a bundle of wooden planks.
My plan (Begins eating)
keep alive ๐๐
YES USE THE POT TO FORCE THE MODS TO SLEEP
Somebody's taking the train to
sleepytime junction
Somebody is so tired he can barely
function
So he's hopping on that train to
sleepytime junction
Somebody's taking the train to
Sleepytime Junction
"ALL ABOARD!" cried the engineer
Sleepytime Junction is so near!
Somebody's taking a ride to
sleepytime junction
.....instumental......
"ALL ABOARD!" cried the engineer
Sleepytime Junction is so near!
Somebody's taking the train to
sleepytime junction
Somebody is so tired he can barely
function
HEEE HEEEEE
Imagine a game where you can fully heal your bleeding out and dieing friend by gently rubbing their back for 32 seconds multiple times.
F13 has better objectives also if I may add they don't force you to hold m1 the entire game.
epic
Until it's possible to do this in DBD we all know which game is clearly the best asymmetrical horror game.
And you get an upvote and you get an upvote
@LCGaster
Sweet dreams are made if deees who am I 2 dis a green, I travel da world with da seven sees every body is looking for something
https://youtu.be/aSfMKP3nTEQHeh
Like, being genuinely serious amidst all the memes, I liked how Friday the 13th had a fairly realistic setting.
Yeah, giant murder zombie and all, but you can try to fight back with weapons, you escape by calling the police or driving away, and the giant murder zombie can straight-up murder you if he gets his hands on you.
I like DBD, but I find it sad that there aren't more realistic asymmetrical games like F13; where the Killer can actually kill Survivors and where there isn't a bunch of mystical mumbo-jumbo thrown in to make the game balanced.
F13 was never a really healthy (101 game breaking bugs) or even a fair game (the perk system, oh my that hecking perk system), but it was more or less a faithful combination of 80s slasher film and video game.
YO! Look at the top 5 fortnite youtubers! Who've sworn!!! ๐ฑ
I used to play F13 , but uninstalled a couple months ago because the only people left that still play it now are trolls, at least in my experience. Shame indeed, I always preferred it to DBD if I'm being honest, but obviously I always liked DBD too. I'm just glad DBD is still alive and well. For some reason, horror multiplayer game s can't seem to hang around too long, but somehow DBD has. It'll be a sad day indeed if DBD dies as well. In any case, I miss playing F13 ...when it was good.
WOAH
SANIC
bby mods needs to sleepy sleepy
epic
Spicy
i love cats!!!!
yall we're going low