WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE TRAPPER?
The update before the last patch made something really weird and now everytime I pick a trap up, trapper´s vision "bounces" in a very strange an disorienting way. Why? Also, red auras of traps dissapear on proximity but even when set in dark grass! And that sucks because I´ve been tripping on them when in a chase.
I am a trapper main but I have switched to survivor until they fix those annoying issues.
Comments
I have noticed that aswell. After picking up trap camera just weirdst out. Its fine if you just press space and do nothing for entire animation... but that's not how everyone plays the game.
Auras are really bad too, fix this, come on. Just revert changes and its ok.
@Peanits Care to explain
I just think he is bugged, that's all.
THIS. It's so jarring and none of my friends played Trapper since before the blood hunt. Has to be a bug
I've noticed this too and second reverting the changes/fixing the bug.
It's not game breaking or anything, but personally the camera jerk is really unpleasant.
you also have to look down at the traps to pick them up, it's really annoying
Yeah I call it the 'WhipLash' bug. You press space, pick up the trap and then proceed to break your neck. Plus I have no clue why they changed up the auras of the traps. Makes no sense. I've adapted to it but still see no reason for the change that was not needed or even wanted in the first place
yeah, thats really annoying.
they announced an upcoming hotfix though, so chances are they will get rifd of this soon! :D
Sorry for the late response, the team was out for the long weekend. This should be fixed in the next update. I know how it feels, I'm a trapper player myself.
@Mister_xD HAHAHAHAHAH
@se05239
guess what they fixed in todays hotfix? (:
@Mister_xD I am actually surprised. I am sure they broke something else pretty badly to compensate.
@se05239 i bet so xD