Should Bill switch to an e-cig?
He's harming his body he's needs to improve his lifestyle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Vaping is definitely not "Gay" as you so crudely put it, it's a bi-product of the ex-Tabacco community and no Bill should keep on them hazy greys until his dying breath, which is continual - I wish he was on PS4
What's that joke
A young man is talking to his Dr. the Dr. asks,
Do you drink?
No
Do you smoke?
No, but I vape.
Dr. makes a note - ######### loser
Something like that anyways
Your comedic timing and delivery is on point Professor Oak
I mean, I doubt his personal lifestyle is in any risk.
He is dead, after all.
He's already in the Entity's world, it doesn't get more dangerous than that. Hopefully the Entity is keeping him well stocked with his preferred brand. Nicotine withdrawl is horrible. Although... that could potentially turn him into another Killer....
Nah, you're going backward. We need to give bill TWO cigs, if not more.
Just wait until Matt introduces time travel and different dimensions where Bill becomes Billy.
My friend started vaping a few months ago. He says it's much better than regular cigarettes. We even argued about that. I'm sure it's still harmful, so why should he do that?
Enough articles on the internet to read about it's health effects. For example, on Vapingdaily. I also watched videos on YouTube. Was trying to persuade him, but nothing worked. Yes it can be a good alternative for those who just want to quit smoking, but not for people who've never smoked and the start vaping....
E-cigs wouldn't fit the narrative and where would he get a refill?
I can see Billy grabbing some herbs while crawling on the ground.
That's why Unbreakable is his perk. He fakes one down to grab some herbs.
No. He's not a God damned millennial.