About the Enduring change...

When Enduring is changed to only affect pallet stuns and reduce the time by 50%, I hope you won't also forget to dial down the stuns that were increased because of it in the same patch. I'll say it again, in the same patch that you rework Enduring so it only affects pallet stuns, you must also decrease the stuns that were increased because of Enduring.

If this is not the case, I guarantee people will lose their #########, and for good reason.

EDIT: This thread has since been marked "BHVR Read".

Comments

  • So 1 second getting off and 2 seconds to run away.

    Might work

  • DS should stay like it is, I don+t see the issue with the high punishment for tunneling even if it's accidentally. The enduring change is good imo it's the purpose of the perk anyway since DS got changed, so they have room to make new perks for other kinds of stuns. enduring in fact got buffed and spirit fury+enduring will be even deadlier then before,

  • I don't see the problem with this change if he can change unused perk in the tier list i'm all for it. They should buff perks like tinkerer - Wake up - PWYF or even monstruous shrine. Devs focus too much the high tier perks but not the low-mid tier.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/480260#Comment_480260

    It's 5 seconds now, unless I missed something, and it used to be 3. It was increased to 5 with the excuse that it was too short with Enduring. Now, once Enduring is changed so it doesn't affect DS's stun, DS must go back to 3 seconds. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

    It says 5 seconds but in actuality that's only how long the killer is stunned for. The survivor has a 1 second animation of getting off before they can run. This makes it 4 seconds.

  • @gantes said:

    You ######### yahoos

    They already said on stream that this change was made so that they can take a look at everything else in this game that could potentially be considered a stun and re-evaluate how much worth they should have.

    That means they can look to unify values when they should be the same regardless of enduring or no enduring, and that includes DS.

    People creating threads to demand that after they already said so on stream remind me of the classic "Man creates scenario in his head, gets mad about it". Chill.

    The only demand is that they do it simultaneously, as opposed to doing it one at a time. We already know, by their own admission, that DS's stun was increased because of Enduring. All we want is that they both get changed simultaneously, instead of taking away the only soft counter DS has and then maybe putting DS where it should be (where it used to be when Enduring didn't affect it, in fact) somewhere down the line.

  • When Enduring is changed to only affect pallet stuns and reduce the time by 50%, I hope you won't also forget to dial down the stuns that were increased because of it in the same patch.

    So if I read that correctly, you're not so worried about the Enduring nerf but you're worried about the stun times being increased because of it?

    If that's the case then yeah, that's a good reason to be skeptical @Orion

  • This thread has been marked "BHVR Read". I updated the OP in light of that.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/63655/about-the-enduring-change

    So if I read that correctly, you're not so worried about the Enduring nerf but you're worried about the stun times being increased because of it?

    If that's the case then yeah, that's a good reason to be skeptical @Orion

    I'm a bit upset about the Enduring change, but I understand it's the only feasible option they have. I'm only concerned that the stuns that were increased because of Enduring (such as DS) won't be reduced simultaneously, leading to a major ######### storm.

    They basically have four options regarding Enduring:

    • Having Enduring increase recovery speed differently for every single stun so the stun time with the increased recovery isn't too short nor too long (coding nightmare, never mind the description of the perk)
    • Balancing stuns around Enduring (######### over killers who don't use Enduring)
    • Balancing stuns without Enduring (######### over survivors if the killer uses Enduring)
    • Making it so Enduring only affects certain stuns (fairly easy to do)

    The first three are simply unfeasible. I don't like the last one either, but it's the best of the bunch.

  • @Victory said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/480387#Comment_480387

    the enduring spirit fury combo is busted with little to no counterplay. Spirit fury wasnt the issue where as it was enduring. Killers want survivors to hide and pallets are only a 2.1s base stun time, enduring makes it even more of a joke giving survivors no time to hide. What do you guys want? Stealth? or actually have a chase?

    What is hilarious is that if you believe this is the bigger problem then this change will make it more of a problem.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/480279#Comment_480279

    No ifs. DS must have its stun reduced back to 3 seconds at the same time that Enduring no longer affects it.

    Nothing must happen because some forum randoms said so 😂

1 2 ›