Also, I wrote that on the last Q&A on YouTube. not_queen, McLean and Horvath are my favourite stream Trio cuz of their sense of humor, jokes and information they give.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally I have a crush on Horvath but they're both cute.
I have a crush on all of them. Specially Horvath and not_queen.
Now all we need is a Mc_cote, @Peanits and @not_Queen appreciation thread. Or just make a BHVR appreciation thread.
BHVR-read: senpais noticed us
*Blushes*
So you're bi I guess
Also, I wrote that on the last Q&A on YouTube. not_queen, McLean and Horvath are my favourite stream Trio cuz of their sense of humor, jokes and information they give.