DBD made up rules
Anyone can help me with the most hilarious rules?
Just need to fill this phrase
"You wouldn't ________"
For example
"You wouldn't use deja vu"
"You wouldn't download colored perks"
Anyone can help me with the most hilarious rules?
Just need to fill this phrase
"You wouldn't ________"
For example
"You wouldn't use deja vu"
"You wouldn't download colored perks"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You wouldn't be allowed to kill me if I 4%.
Oh wait, I hear that's a thing. That happens.
Tacos are awesome. Tacos are LIFE! L I F E ! Which is something I need to get instead of reading random threads on these Forums.
(I’m the sausage roll)
nah. id rather our forum be filled with real topics and not taco talk
nah. id rather our forums werent filled with taco talk and nonsense
no biggie
I believe such a topic belongs in a "spam section" or a "Forum games" section. (Where post count could not be self inflated so easily.)
The phrasing of the "made up rules" seems slightly off-putting. Just my opinion. It feels like I'm asking a question instead of telling someone not to do something. But, I have nothing else to do currently....so, why not?
"You wouldn't look behind you in a chase."
"You wouldn't go into a huntress's basement."
"You wouldn't walk over the gas heaven driveway bell repeatedly."
"You wouldn't ever run decisive strike as Laurie Strode."
"You wouldn't pull a Dwight from his closet."
"You wouldn't ever try to leave the trial as a killer."
You can find fun in all all sorts of ways on this game LMAO.
You should tread very carefully, I've seen you on multiple threads now doing nothing else but being negative and treating people with disrespect. You keep making a habit of this you won't last long here.