Why I think botany knowledge and solidarity are underrated
Who likes healing through sloppy butcher? That is right only that Claudette self caring in the corner.
Back on topic, botany knowledge counters sloppy butcher and solidarity cuts me being healed by half so my teammates don’t have to spend 20 seconds healing me.
Comments
Botany knowledge is a good perk without self-care just because sloppy butcher exist. (Forgot to add to my OP).
My original build (I started with Claudette) was Self Care, Botany Knowledge, Empathy, and We'll Make It. I kinda miss that build.
@thrawn3054 that is a nice build, all I remember is I ran sc and empathy back then.
Or is it that Sloppy Butcher counters botany?
@NuclearBurrito I think botany counters sloppy and sloppy mitigates botany so idk.
I think that neither of them counter each other and both of them apply their full effects even when both are used.
@NuclearBurrito All I know is that I still heal people faster (with botany) even against sloppy.
@TreemanXD the benefit of the perk is in how it slows healing compared to not running the perk.
For both sloppy and bottony they still make healing faster or slower compared to if the perk isn't used even if the other perk IS used.
I always found it silly that people considered the general healing nerf a nerf to self care for example. Because the benefit of self care has nothing to do with healing times at all. Instead the benefit is in a bunch of utility advantages such as not worrying about travel times and sometimes being able to use it mid chase. Since those are the advantages a slower heal does not effect those advantages and thus self care is not any worse off for the healing nerfs.
Compare that with Adrenaline however. Which allows you to ignore heal times entirely. THAT perk counter's sloppy, since an instaheal is unaffected by slow heal times.
My EXACT build except rotating between Premonition, Spine Chill, Self Care and We'll Make It. XD
(This is Claudette Stealth Healer ;) )
@NuclearBurrito true but in some cases refusing to heal benefits the killer, (nurse,prayerbeads,scratched mirror, sometimes hag/huntress.) Some killers might use sloppy in hopes you don’t heal.
I do agree that insta heals counter sloppy though.
@TreemanXD I didn't have much else to work with. I did find it helped fit my style though.
@Ember_Hunter That was basically how I played her. Tried to get a couple of gens done and make the saves.