Things I want in the next year

Anniversary is about to hit in June. I want to share what I personally want dbd to have by the time the anniversary after that hits.

1. New game mode

2. New maps

3. Ability to host custom matches with friends and be able to mess with the match settings. Example mod type options where killer is invisible/super fast, or big head/instadown survivors.


Feel free to share your Things you want in the next year below, keep it bullet point form or very brief.

Comments

  • What I want:

    For the DC epidemic to end

  • I want a firetruck and a pony.

  • @lasombra1979 said:

    I want a firetruck and a pony.

    @lasombra1979

    I also choose your firetruck and your pony.

  • I think all forum mains know by now you want #1. ๐Ÿ˜‹

    I want the impossible: I want Devour Hope's 2-Token ability to actually do something.

  • @Boss 2 token permanent speed boost (until totem is broken) when? 10s after a hooking really? It'd be nice as it generally gets found by token 3 anyway

  • 1 is unlikely. Unless you count events with special gens/side objectives.

    2 is something that will 100% no doubt happen. 2-3 more before 2019 ends.

    3 is also unlikely

    I think you'll end the year disappointed.

  • @Kiskashi said:

    @Boss 2 token permanent speed boost (until totem is broken) when? 10s after a hooking really? It'd be nice as it generally gets found by token 3 anyway

    I dislike that it's so incredibly situational.

    Only once in a thousand blue moons will you be able to profit from a 10-second 5% increase.

    Naturally, i'd like for it to be more useful, but if they got rid of it entirely, at least it won't look like they only slapped it on so that each Perk level is unique.

  • @Boss Not gonna lie, I didn't even notice this half haste was a thing until recently and I use this perk A LOT. The fact that it literally makes no noticeable difference until 3rd hooking is a little much (considering current totem placements can make this perk a little too RNG even if it is more sneaky than ruin). I just looked at the old notes on the wiki too. Gen progression penalty at 2 tokens what?? (sounds good but probably caused them to find it sooner) At least a speed boost wouldn't be that noticeable or detrimental (to your totem that is)

    The speed boost would also make it more viable but not OP especially when you compare it to NOEDs haste (which is constant until destroyed)

  • @Kiskashi said:

    @Boss Not gonna lie, I didn't even notice this half haste was a thing until recently and I use this perk A LOT. The fact that it literally makes no noticeable difference until 3rd hooking is a little much (considering current totem placements can make this perk a little too RNG even if it is more sneaky than ruin). I just looked at the old notes on the wiki too. Gen progression penalty at 2 tokens what?? (sounds good but probably caused them to find it sooner) At least a speed boost wouldn't be that noticeable or detrimental (to your totem that is)

    The speed boost would also make it more viable but not OP especially when you compare it to NOEDs haste (which is constant until destroyed)

    In comparison, i guess in the current state of the game, i would prefer the crappy Haste over the old repair debuff, as i'd lose the Hex Totem in the next minute without being a full-on bodyguard.

    Being better than something else doesn't excuse it from being a terrible ability though.

    I also have a pretty good guess on why this won't be touched for at least another year: It provides 2 insane abilities already. Why would they buff it more?

  • @Boss That's what I meant, but I'd rather haste be the permanent change, it would be a bonus to running it even if I don't get it to the insane ability level, having said that as I generally play as a myers I would not complain about using a perk I actually like (H:DH) for a speed boost compared to the alternative (PWYF) which has no other use to running it (but is good on spirit 100%).

    We both know it's rare for H:DH to last more than 30s after someone goes down from exposed if the team plays well (but another bonus is they're not doing gens anymore). It is in a solid spot but like you said, make it more consistent or remove it. The haste is just so pitiful it barely matters and just RIP if you get a bad spawn and you don't even get to 3 tokens though.

    But you're right, it won't get touched, but personally I'd rather 2-3 tokens be useful (haste then exposed) than the mori if I had to choose what part was removed/changed in exchange (as this also seems to be a trend).

    Edit: Also I know it seems redundant to use an exposed perk on myers but that's why it's perfect, they never see it coming.