Has Aftercare been on the shrine before?
If it hasn't...
Will it come back as a 2700 perk?
If it hasn't...
Will it come back as a 2700 perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First time a perk appears in the Shrine, it is always 2700. Next time it appears, it should only be 2000 shards.
I know. I was asking if it had appeared before. They removed it because of a bug concerning it and wake up on the shrine.
I think it will be 2700 next time it is on the shrine, but I wanted to be sure.
Not yet.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive#Shrine_Perk_Count
Oh whoops, sorry I misunderstood. It probably will be 2700 when it's added again, but it would be nice if it wasn't!