How to balance MoM

If you are obsession you can take extra hit after 3 basic attacks, if not then you can take extra hit after 5 basic attacks, This perk won't deactivate the next time you are put into the dying state

Comments

  • a constructive suggestion on how to fix the MoM issue impossible! Jokes aside I would like it to be like the old DS where you know who has MoM for sure by Obsession like old DS. I like this but what is the "This perk won't deactive the next time you are put into the dying state"?

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    a constructive suggestion on how to fix the MoM issue impossible! Jokes aside I would like it to be like the old DS where you know who has MoM for sure by Obsession like old DS. I like this but what is the "This perk won't deactive the next time you are put into the dying state"?

    It means the aura reveal is permanent and doesn't stop the next time you get downed as it does now

  • Maybe it is already balanced? I don't see a problem with this perk really.

  • The problem I see is, that Obsession can change midgame now with DS and most likely through more upcoming perks.

    On the other hand, I really don't see the issues with this 100% balanced out. There are so many ways, which can make survivors obsession, and even if a killer suspects you to have it, it really doesn't give them any options to counter it except they decide to camp/ignore you.

    • Maybe make it to where if you unhook yourself you gain a health state.

    • If you heal yourself you remove all negative status effect (except ruin of course).
    • If you do a certain amount of heals and unhooks you gain that extra hit.

    Just my ideas feel free to criticize them :)