Neon Cosmetics are out!
Can't wait for Neon Legions to run around now! Thanks @not_Queen @Peanits <3
Can't wait for Neon Legions to run around now! Thanks @not_Queen @Peanits <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES!!!!
Okay
@Hoodedfengm1n Yes. (Now we pray for Bunny Feng and Bunny Legion)
Just to help you all who are not on atm
How much Legion outfit cost? I might be able to buy auric cells for it.
@Shad03 Hope its not just auric, I have shards ready, even tho I am a pig main now I still have my roots to hold
@Hoodedfengm1n The problem is I used my Aurics on Susie's outfit. So I can't use Shards. Especially when I'm not playing as much as I used to.
@Shad03 I don't play as often, but I got Susie with Shards within the first weekend they came out
@Hoodedfengm1n I've used Shards to buy the last few killers. So I never really had enough to save.
@Shad03 I just bought the DLC, but all I have in auric is 150 I believe and I will not have enough for the blade, thats all I really want anyways
I got nothing against Joe, but can I make the outfit for Frank? Like take the outfit and put on the mask of Frank's? I don't know, Frank is my go to.
@Hoodedfengm1n I just want the mask and body, I don't mind not having the blade.
Also my Susie is equipped with the Winter eyes and the blade from the Carjacker (I think it's called that) Outfit.
So what are the prices? If you can tell me. Or anyone for that matter.
You mean, Nea-n?
I'll see myself out now.
Peanits, I respect you, but that comment caused me a pause in my brainwave signals, I think my brain cells got microwaved.
@Peanits -Turns on Franks Mixtape- That'll be 28 stab wounds for you >:(
Nea-ver stop saying beautiful puns. 😭
It's okay, I deserved that down vote.
@Peanits You will not. You will stand here and accept all punishment for that horrible joke.
I respect that pun Pneanits
@Hoodedfengm1n
THAT'S 28 STABWOUNDS FOR YOU TOO!
@Shad03 Oh neao
(I will follow peanits now)
That was a beautiful pun, I appreciate that!
Wonderful puns aside, Neon Legion looks nice but... I'm probs not going to get it unless they bring back Legion's ability to vault without giving Clown a piggyback ride every time <_<
@Hoodedfengm1n I am going to face camp you so hard
@Shad03 I want to pull out a pun, but that would be unacceptable in this situation
@Hoodedfengm1n Good decisive strike
The puns in this thread are starting to get to me. It's too punny, guys. We should nea-ver stop and should keep this up in a dwight-fully cheerful matter.
You also deserve this Mori... Now stand still.
@ShrekIsHot
The body cosmetic of the Legion determines who you're playing even if you were to put Franks mask on you'd still be playing Joey.
Granted the voice for the male members of the Legion are exactly the same so it's not like you're going to notice a huge difference between playing Frank and Joey
Okay, neat puns, such punny
@Chaotic_Riddle Looks like I'm dishing out 84 stab wounds.
@Shad03 Nea-ne more an we good
@Hoodedfengm1n -Pulls out a vulcan minigun- ...
@Shad03 Nea-o!
Nea-ot the Vulcan minigun!
@Hoodedfengm1n -starts firing at you- >:(
@Shad03 Can't kill a dweet in a locker
Yup, this isn't a Horror game anymore.
@CallMeSpidey This was a horror game?
I think its more of a comedy than a horror
@CallMeSpidey What's a Horror?
We need to cure this thread
Where can I get a wallpaper of that?
No more edgy skins please!!
Whish they made an alternative uglier version soo I could buy with shards :(
@drunky26 You think these are edgy?...
They're bright and colorful...Devil May Care was edgy this isn't at all...
Agreed. I was hoping we would be able to purchase the outfit with shards. I don't play Legion as much as I used to (he is very bad now), so I'm not going to spend anymore money on Legion.