PS4 PATCH 2.0.0 RELEASED!!!
JOKE...
Sorry. Just trying to make light of something that is starting to officially annoy me.
All in fun. What about the 2.0.0 update excited you guys the most/
JOKE...
Sorry. Just trying to make light of something that is starting to officially annoy me.
All in fun. What about the 2.0.0 update excited you guys the most/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 str8 8 out of 8!
Yeah dude. The b8 is r8 8/8 fo sho yo.
I'm most excited about the ability to earn cosmetics through playing I guess. Also the whole killers getting power in a power role is great too.
By released do you mean October 14th 2058 because I can't wait until we get the patch like 40 years from now. lol
Reported for douchebaggery
Oh get a grip kiddo.
I explained in my post why I did this. It was all in fun.
Can't say I'm excited at this point, seeing as my favorite killer is now having big FPS problems even on PC I can't imagine the Nurse will be playable on PS4. Not to mention the other killers that are having issues on the console with the release of 2.0. Doctor, Huntress, Nurse, Clown and I think even Hillbilly are having issues and are practically unplayable on Xbox due to frame issues. So what luck does PS4 have?
i knew this wasn’t real but yet here i am
PS4 Survivors are appreciative for the variety of Nurse that isn’t god awful. I’ve played a ton of Survivor as well and every time I hear a Nurse screech, I know it’s going to be an easy win and boring, simply because 90% of Nurses on console are terrible.
I say nurses are either really good or really bad when it comes to console. Marth88 just started playing nurse on PS4 today so maybe it'll inspire others to pick her up and take her more seriously.
@Dwight_Confusion A cruel joke nonetheless. People have been eagerly awaiting this and you made their disappointmet even more severe. Clickbait post to gain attention. A mod should delete this post to be fair.
i stopped in specifically for this type of news though. back to reddit. i can not support the shenanigans i see here.