is it just me or do you see alot of players that dc from the game when theres a rank reset?
is it just me or do you see alot of players that dc from the game when theres a rank reset? cause when im at rank 16 i see alot of rage quiters:( but when i get to rank 13 and up i see a decline in players that dc and increase of toxic survivors is this true? cause when i was at rank 13 i saw very few players that dc from the game:)
Comments
If this is true then I would pick the toxic players over the players that dc:)
Can't say I see more DCs at a specific rank or after reset....
When I play killer I am usually Huntress, Billy, or Shape. Conservatively it is safe to say 7/10 of my games will have at least 1 DC.
Yeah I'm with this, I usually see at least one in 50% of my matches. It might be random though with some of these because I'll be nowhere near them and they just leave. I still do get the occasional DC on hook or the more common immediately on downing/pick up though. Can't say I notice it any more frequently at a certain point given how common it is anyway right now.
Ok
Just wasn't sure
For killer it's been bad, but survivor has been ok ( besides one game where literally every survivor DCed to plague of all things ).
I tried to because I hit rank 5 in a day, and queue times were starting to hurt. but I forgot that dcing gets rid of your pips until the next time u play a full match, then they return you to your rank (wish this was fixed). so me and a friend decided to run ds, mettle, borrowed and object/head on and only get chased and farm each other. however, most of the time we be black pipped, only depping like once, guess I also forgot you have to REALLY try to throw hard if u want to depip lol
Lol