Myers deserves cosmetics

MM was such an interesting DLC back then, it completely shifted the gameplay, u had to be alert all time as survivor, he was well designed etc.

I'm a bit dissapootned that ghostface and pig will get new cosmetics while myers not.

Comments

  • Again, besides the new movie, there's not a lot that changes (I know the movie masks change slightly but I don't think it would be worth the effort), while it is disappointing to be a myers main and lack customisation that other characters get (I don't even prestige at this point just because I want all the perks and getting bloody clothes doesn't sell it for me, plus I have so many addons/offerings like 50 each) I can see why it doesn't happen.

    I'd love to get older laurie with a shotgun though because the change is more drastic (I know ash lost his shotgun but come on it would be beautiful)

  • Just give us Michael's aged gritty mask, and older badass Laurie from the new Halloween movie;

    meyers.jpg watm-halloween-curtis.jpg

    That's all we need.

  • When was the last time you saw a licensed Michael Myers mask or costume that doesn't look like the original?


    So most likely the people who own the license do not want his image changed. I assume BHVR have already asked because it's an extra revenue stream for them.

  • We really need old laurie as a survivor in this game.

    Honestly, old laurie is better than young laurie. She looks like a warrior.

  • Even Laurie from Halloween H20 would be great;

    h20.jpg


  • @Dwight_Fairfield Agree 100% (actually liked H20 and would love laurie cosmetics) but Laurie is the one consistently changing, OP wanted myers ones but all I can possibly see happening is 2018, and that's a mask, not really a whole outfit. How worth it is it really when you consider this? At least with pig it has 3 new parts to an outfit, which can be mix/match

  • Laurie in her mom pants is kind of soul killing. Jamie Lee Curtis is the OG badass.

    Give her some britches that don't go halfway to her boobs FFS

  • We need shirtless Myers ;D