Dark Sense and Bitter Murmer
The incoming -and very much possible- buffs to these perks are a little bewildering.
I really like the idea of the perks being usable throughout the whole trial. But the proposed five seconds (after a generator completion) seems a little overkill.
On both ends, I feel that perhaps just three seconds would satisfy everyone in a healthy manner. A prolonged aura reading on the opponent can become possibly detrimental to any stealth play (on both ends; Negates Tinkerer no?)
I really like the idea of the perks being usable throughout the whole trial. But the proposed five seconds (after a generator completion) seems a little overkill.
On both ends, I feel that perhaps just three seconds would satisfy everyone in a healthy manner. A prolonged aura reading on the opponent can become possibly detrimental to any stealth play (on both ends; Negates Tinkerer no?)
Comments
4-5 seconds should be good. The noise bubble lasts a few seconds and will wipe out any aura read until it goes away. 2-3 seconds and Survivors will just hang out next to the generator.
Should be interesting. The PTB hasn't dropped yet right?
I’ve easily dodged encounters with Killers passing by an exit gate with this perk; Resulting in my complete escape.
As Killer, I’ve trumped survivors who would be otherwise unfindable without this perk (hinting at cabinet-grabs). Resulting in successful sacrifices- despite the advantages they had.
These last ditch efforts can easily trump any of the opponents (sneaky) tricks. But try to imagine this counter-play after each generator. I foresee these perks being "high-tier", but I could be wrong.
I mean you can just run perkless and still do super well as a survivor.
As for a killer idk. Perks do help a lot for killers rn especially ruin..
I think it is also important to note with these changes, Freddy will become even more redundant and that much weaker of a killer. If aura reading and finding survivors will be this easy as I assume it will be now, then really besides the ability to slow down channeled actions of players who you are chasing anyway so it doesn't matter (or other players who are going to wake up while you even search out another survivor before you can put them to sleep) what will Freddy have as an advantage?