Will we ever get posters?

I really want a Demise of the Faithful poster in my room. Will there ever be posters available on the online store?

@not_Queen @Patricia

Comments

  • Hello Salty_Pearl,

    I'm not quiet sure if we will have posters available on the online store.

    I'm gonna ask and I will get back to you when I have a clear answer.

    Thank you :)

  • @PatBrutal said:

    Hello Salty_Pearl,

    I'm not quiet sure if we will have posters available on the online store.

    I'm gonna ask and I will get back to you when I have a clear answer.

    Thank you :)

    Great! Thank you so much for responding! :)

  • I don't believe there are posters in the official store. I'd definitely buy posters though!

  • I want posters for specific killers, I want posters of specific survivors... I WANT POSTERS OF MAPS. I want posters of EVERYTHING!!!

  • So the final answer is maybe yes (still not a clear answer tho but this is what I've been told) It could be possible that there will be posters in the merch store eventually. I just don't know when exactly.

    Thanks <3

  • @PatBrutal said:

    So the final answer is maybe yes (still not a clear answer tho but this is what I've been told) there will be posters in the merch store eventually. I just don't know when exactly.

    Thanks <3

    If and when we get a hard yes, can you let us know what size they'll be available in? This is something I might actually buy.

  • Sure thing :) <3

  • If King @Orion wants it, it should be done.


    Please let us know when it is a hard yes, would love to own one or two of them for my horror cave.

  • @PatBrutal said:

    So the final answer is maybe yes (still not a clear answer tho but this is what I've been told) there will be posters in the merch store eventually. I just don't know when exactly.

    Thanks <3

    Cool, I hope we will get them soon. Thanks again for responding, I really appreciate it. <3

  • @PatBrutal said:

    Sure thing :) <3

    I hope this merch store expands soon. BHVR is gonna make bank! Just stick with the memes and amazing merch like the trapper t-shirt they have in there.

  • Oh my God yes! And wrapping paper.

    Jesus Lord, DBD wrapping paper please.