Please stop totem spawning on near generators

20190513015130_1.jpg 20190513015155_1.jpg 20190514072931_1.jpg

Playing survivor is easy to find and sometime make me feel bad of killer

Playing killer is frustrating

Comments

  • Do you come crying to the forums when you get a good spot and your totem lasts the whole game?

  • @GrootDude said:

    Do you come crying to the forums when you get a good spot and your totem lasts the whole game?

    I don't mind totem get destroyed but not something like after 1 hit on 90% matches

  • So, Moving on from MOM, now lets get something else changed to boost killers again

  • image.png

    Nahhh, its fair, went to my totem and there was already a survivor there <3

  • The inconsistency is perfect though, some I've seen in the middle of a map like crotus prenn asylum (disturbed ward) and then others I've seen wedged almost behind a barrel completely out of sight on the same realm (father campbell's chapel) and no it's not the variants either bc I've seen the same thing happen with the thompson house map (cornfield middle or well hidden). Though on thinking about it, it does seem like some map variants have worse totem placements.

    If they just removed the middle of nowhere/map and right next to a generator placements I think most would be happy, is this a tile/random generation problem?

  • I REALLY hope they don't eventually come out and say: "It's just like how we balance Exit Gate spawns: Sometimes the Hex Totem's nowhere to be found, sometimes you can see it from the right angle on a hill from the other side of the map."

    I ran H:DH non-stop on everyone ever since i got Hag's Teachable, but i'd stop that just to protest.

  • Swamp maps have pretty good totem spots tbh. Imo all maps should have totems hidden near the edges of the map.

  • there needs to be additional spawning rules for totems like:

    • a totem cannot spawn in LoS from the view of a generator (if you're working a gen, you shouldn't be able to scan around and see a totem)