Take the reports with a grain of salt, I'll be called a ,griefing toxic tunneler', for playing the game as anyone would. I've been accused of lag switch for killing people, no lag involved.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think so.
You aren't. People don't know what farming is, apparently.
Yes.
1: Taking a hit from MoM isn't farming, that's not even remotely close to farming.
Anddd...
2: You'll be fine, it was just a false report, and if anything, you can report him for falsely reporting you if you really want/need to.
Take the reports with a grain of salt, I'll be called a ,griefing toxic tunneler', for playing the game as anyone would. I've been accused of lag switch for killing people, no lag involved.