A Perk Combo Question
Okay so as you can see above, will Coulrophobia work with the Terror Radius bestowed on the Obsession through Dark Devotion? I'm sure it does but I just want to make sure as I have been unable to see for myself when playing Survivor.

Comments
Yes. All TR effects are transferred with Dark Devotion.
Sweeeeet. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't using a Dead Build. Thanks bud! Btw who the hell downvoted an answer to a question? Dafuq? xD
@Orion
does that also apply to the static field? it should, but it also makes no sense if it does xD
and when im using calm? will the obsessions terrorradius also be increased / decreased by me switching modes? (dont know much about the perk, lol)
Why STBFL and Dark Devotion
No idea, but maybe.
Lol run survivors run
Wow, acutally a question Orion does not know the answer to ;)
Well, it is a killer power that works off of TR. However, I'd say it does work. You can test it in KYF.
One needs FRIENDS for that. Not everyone has those.
You can also test it in live matches.
Dark Devotion for the mind games of sneaking up on the survs while having STBFL to get melee cooldowns throughout the match. It works very well as having both a perk for hitting the Obsession and the non-Obsessions.