I have a message for any toxic players.
I been on the fourms for while now and most of the fourms is either nerf that or buff that, or even complaints about an update or other stuff they like to Complain about. So it makes me sad that these players are filling the fourms with there complaints:( and before you say this has to be a bait thread. It's not I'm just saying my opinion. Have a nice day:)
Comments
I agree, friend.
Thx:)
Honestly, if people just voiced their opinions in a calm, collected, and nice manner, then maybe they'd get more feedback and responses from the devs relating to their ideas or changes that they want rather than calling people out on being 'toxic' or a rude slur for simply just wanting to have their thoughts voiced aloud towards changes that COULD help the game. And if it doesn't end up heping? Well then, they can talk about it and not argue over it.
Ikr
Although I think the forums are for complaining people should be more constructive and give ideas to nerf/buff fairly. People should be more nice to and you should not call someone a survivor main or killer main because you disagree on a topic.
Unfortunately, it's not the players' job to persuade the devs. People get mad and angry because they feel unheard, not the other way around.
I agree
That's way I just play the game:)