I'm ordering ๐Ÿ• pizza . What toppings should I get?

What are your favourite toppings?

What is your opinion of pizza?

What is your dream slice of pizza?

How big was the biggest pizza you are in one sitting? Any regrets?

Comments

  • Meat lovers or pepperoni.

    Pizza is very good.

    Dream slice is a spicy meat lovers.

    About the size of the chromebook I'm currently using to answer this. I had like three and I do not regret it. My stomach does though.

  • Bro anything meat is insane, I bought this Walmart pizza, it's this super cheese pizza with huge balls of meat under the cheese, it's mind blowing, complete food gasm.

  • Survivor bits are pretty good.

  • Favourite toppings: Egg, Cheese and Meat.

    Opinion on pizza: Pizza is love, Pizza is life (I'm Italian)

    Dream pizza: Either a Carbonara pizza or with just sausage.

    In Italy we always get a whole pizza each, they are not as greasy as American ones. More than once I ate two pizzas in a row, no regrets.

  • I'm on a diet so I ordered a little bit of everything 3 times.

    3 times because there's an offer which makes it really cheap.

    12 inch X 3 pizzas for about ยฃ13

  • Coming back to this thread, my friend, Taco Pizza is amazing as well as Barbecue Pizza, both are a mouth water.

    image.png image.png

    I'm a big taco guy.

  • Veggie, bell peppers and mushrooms are my favorite toppings.

  • I have an apparently odd liking for tuna on pizza.I get told

  • @LCGaster said:

    Favourite toppings: Egg, Cheese and Meat.

    Opinion on pizza: Pizza is love, Pizza is life (I'm Italian)

    Dream pizza: Either a Carbonara pizza or with just sausage.

    In Italy we always get a whole pizza each, they are not as greasy as American ones. More than once I ate two pizzas in a row, no regrets.

    As a fellow Italian I agree 100%.

    Also the Irish in me pairs any pizza with a strong beer.

  • @MegaWaffle

    I'm still underage ๐Ÿ˜‚

    But soon I won't be so I will have to try a beer with pizza.

    (I look like a 24 year old tho)

  • Hawaiian.

    Not even kidding, its good. Don't let some normie memes tell you otherwise.

  • Kebab, Garlic sauce, onion, bell pepper, pepperoni.. mmmm...