Whats about a crawl ability?

I would be really happy to see perk, that adds aditional ability to crawl, like in a pre death state.

I think, it should be a cancelable action, so instead of hitting you, killer can just simply grab you.

That would be cool, in the meaning of stealth.

So, whats you thoughts?

Comments

  • No, because claudette

  • That might be a bit much. You could basically crawl into any tall grass and be completely invisible. When you're in the dying state, your moan out in pain a bunch so it's possible for the killer to find you, but without that, you'd be incredibly hard to spot.

  • Yeah this would make every character ridiculously stealthy, and while I'm not against stealth in DbD, there's a limit

  • Yeah, probably it ll bring a lot of troubles. Didnt think about it, sry.

  • Think of it like this, run that with Iron Will, Lightweight and Urban Evasion, you're now a invisible Claudette.

  • and JUMP?

    we need jump!

  • I'd be fine with a crawl ability if we removed loops and the 30 free retries survivors get. I'd love to see this game morph from "How many times can I run this circle" to "Oh please don't let him spot me".


    I came for Scary Killer game. If I wanted to run in circles I'd buy Nascar

  • No thanks. You think it's hard to see p3 claudette now. wait until she can just lay down anywhere and be a batch of grass.

  • @Peanits said:

    That might be a bit much. You could basically crawl into any tall grass and be completely invisible. When you're in the dying state, your moan out in pain a bunch so it's possible for the killer to find you, but without that, you'd be incredibly hard to spot.

    Pls, give us a new perk to stop moaning when in dying state, that would be very fun

    Also please buff the weak perks, some are really useless