Wishlist: Theater Mode

Theater Mode will allow all players to record, to screenshot, and or explore the in game maps without fear of getting killed. Plus this will make it easier for Players to report cheaters.


What do you all think?

Comments

  • I would love theater mode for a aftermatch sorta thing. So you can see what was happening and stuff. It'd also make making thumbnails much more easier and faster.

    It'd also allow for better character analysis.

  • I for one would really love to see a theater mode for this game, it'd be really fun and would help to make videos, skits, and clips.

  • I would love this in every way

  • @Azurlynx said:

    Great idea.

    Thanks!

  • @BarpleBapkins said:

    I for one would really love to see a theater mode for this game, it'd be really fun and would help to make videos, skits, and clips.

    Yeah plus would help people identify cheaters and report them to the Devs personally.

  • @Hoodied said:

    I would love this in every way

    Glad you love the idea ^_^

  • @Shad03 said:

    I would love theater mode for a aftermatch sorta thing. So you can see what was happening and stuff. It'd also make making thumbnails much more easier and faster.

    It'd also allow for better character analysis.

    Yep, That's what is proposed and would be beneficial to all players!