Freddy has such a potential
After getting Nightmare 1-8 (Nightmare 1 - Freddy V Jason) at a garage sale for 10$, I have a great question
How come Freddy cannot bring survivors into his realm, the Boiler Room, the huge f*cking house with the boiler room?
Comments
Possibly due to the limitations that the Entity (game) can handle in creating domains (maps).
@Chaotic_Riddle But with the entity (Game) is improving, then it could send them into his boiler room
God it would be a decent buff for him
I fail to see how in anyway this would be a buff to freddy as either
A. remove a survivor from the game allowing no hits on them
Or
B. Remove both survivor and freddy from game allowing other survivors to gen rush without fear
Honestly while I'm excited for the Freddy Rework, I think they could have just removed the Dream Transition aspect and left it at that
@TrueKn1ghtmar3 In his movies, he had high power inside of his boiler room