Stealth play, new survivor meta?

I’m seeing a lot more people playing stealthy and I love it! Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Comments

  • ive always played pretty stealthy when playing survivor tbh...

    usually ends up with me eigther escaping or dying on my 1st hook... xD

  • No.

    There's always a few, but no increase in my trials.

    Such a shame.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    ive always played pretty stealthy when playing survivor tbh...

    usually ends up with me eigther escaping or dying on my 1st hook... xD

    I love how effective it is if done

    righ.

  • I think is you, and tbh i dont like immersed urban evasion claudette in my match..

    When they hear the tr they just HIDE IN A LOCKER!! and this piss me so much

  • @Boss said:

    No.

    There's always a few, but no increase in my trials.

    Such a shame.

    That is a shame.

  • Right?

    Looping never ceases to bore me.

    I might not get the satisfaction of hitting them, but someone actually losing me?

    Impressive as #########.

  • Not at all, my games usually go like this:

    CYMERA_20190512_031516.jpg

    And yes, the msgs are almost always there too :)

  • @Arroz that is why I use spine chill. That Claudette needs spine chill to avoid false alarms. I also don’t like the ones that just UE around the map.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471305#Comment_471305

    Right?

    Looping never ceases to bore me.

    I might not get the satisfaction of hitting them, but someone actually losing me?

    Impressive as #########.

    I love it when I lose the killer, when a survivor loses me I’m like “wait, where did you go?”

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    Not at all, my games usually go like this:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/241/ARNP8SC4I913.jpg

    And yes, the msgs are almost always there too :)

    More of them might’ve gotten out if they’d tried evading LOS and breaking chase.

    btw what does the message say in English? (Just curious)

    @tt_ivi_99

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471311#Comment_471311

    More of them might’ve gotten out if they’d tried evading LOS and breaking chase.

    btw what does the message say in English? (Just curious)

    @tt_ivi_99

    @TreemanXD

    It's just the notification, it says "you just recieved a msg."

    In this particular msg the guy called me a baby killer because I used insta-saw Billy and "abused the broken hitboxes" (I probably got him through a window with the chainsaw) and then he proceeded saying "This game is pro for baby killer whit hit bugged and lag for easy win" I also got 2 other msgs from his friends saying how my victory meant nothing because I used the most op killer in the game... As usual, just excuses... Im impresed the 4th guy didnt say anything, I know for sure they were 4 guys.

    I dont dodge SWF so I get this kind of msgs everytime I face them, there hasnt been a single exception. At least now that i dont play this game full time i dont have to deal with these kind of people, the only dowside is that Im starting to lose my touch as Billy so... I might leave the game soon, Im kind of tired of always playing competitive and getting trash talked when I win games...

  • @tt_ivi_99 oh, mine just tells me part of the message. Yeah, a lot of people make dumb excuses, they never accept they can’t always win and likely made mistakes.

    If you’re leaving dbd, might I suggest apex legends? It is a competitive game and I haven’t gotten flamed in it yet.(it is free to play)

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471320#Comment_471320

    @TreemanXD

    It's just the notification, it says "you just recieved a msg."

    In this particular msg the guy called me a baby killer because I used insta-saw Billy and "abused the broken hitboxes" (I probably got him through a window with the chainsaw) and then he proceeded saying "This game is pro for baby killer whit hit bugged and lag for easy win" I also got 2 other msgs from his friends saying how my victory meant nothing because I used the most op killer in the game... As usual, just excuses... Im impresed the 4th guy didnt say anything, I know for sure they were 4 guys.

    I dont dodge SWF so I get this kind of msgs everytime I face them, there hasnt been a single exception. At least now that i dont play this game full time i dont have to deal with these kind of people, the only dowside is that Im starting to lose my touch as Billy so... I might leave the game soon, Im kind of tired of always playing competitive and getting trash talked when I win games...

    Sorry to hear your leaving, if your on pc close chat problem solved, if it’s ps4 turn off messages. Don’t let others ruin your fun cause.

    119DFD97-C4A8-46A3-BBA9-0FC25D47290C.jpeg


  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471320#Comment_471320

    @TreemanXD

    It's just the notification, it says "you just recieved a msg."

    In this particular msg the guy called me a baby killer because I used insta-saw Billy and "abused the broken hitboxes" (I probably got him through a window with the chainsaw) and then he proceeded saying "This game is pro for baby killer whit hit bugged and lag for easy win" I also got 2 other msgs from his friends saying how my victory meant nothing because I used the most op killer in the game... As usual, just excuses... Im impresed the 4th guy didnt say anything, I know for sure they were 4 guys.

    I dont dodge SWF so I get this kind of msgs everytime I face them, there hasnt been a single exception. At least now that i dont play this game full time i dont have to deal with these kind of people, the only dowside is that Im starting to lose my touch as Billy so... I might leave the game soon, Im kind of tired of always playing competitive and getting trash talked when I win games...

    I play Freddy (obviously) 4k almost every time I play especially against swfs but don't get messages as often (other than babies crying about tunneling or camping) firstly I never camp, and only tunnel if their swf buddy pulls them off in my face but for the most part its praising me for making Freddy scary.

  • I always get salt messages when I pull off a 4K with megablink Nurse. If I see 4 toolbox, I also slap a The Game map offering ontop of it. Saltier than the Death Sea in Jordan.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @tt_ivi_99 oh, mine just tells me part of the message. Yeah, a lot of people make dumb excuses, they never accept they can’t always win and likely made mistakes.

    If you’re leaving dbd, might I suggest apex legends? It is a competitive game and I haven’t gotten flamed in it yet.(it is free to play)

    @TreemanXD

    My brother told me about that game and I might give It a try once Im done with DbD. Right now Im just enjoying Battlefront 2, I've been playing that game since beta days but I had a 6 months break or something like that and Im back at that game playing full time competitive. That game also has some imbalances but at least you can choose which character you want to play as if you are competitive...

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471360#Comment_471360

    @TreemanXD

    My brother told me about that game and I might give It a try once Im done with DbD. Right now Im just enjoying Battlefront 2, I've been playing that game since beta days but I had a 6 months break or something like that and Im back at that game playing full time competitive. That game also has some imbalances but at least you can choose which character you want to play as if you are competitive...

    Good luck in your other game.

  • @Cardgrey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471358#Comment_471358

    Sorry to hear your leaving, if your on pc close chat problem solved, if it’s ps4 turn off messages. Don’t let others ruin your fun cause.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/458/DWLMRD394RCI.jpeg

    @Cardgrey

    Hahahaha, yh, that has to be the best philosophy in the world. I've also been a jerk more times than I can imagine...

    It's not really about the msgs, I've been called waaaaay worse things in games like MK or CoD... I cant count the amount of people that have supposedly ######### my mom 😂. In fact, I like those msgs, I just break in tears laughing when I lose a game and I get a msg from a guy who I demolished 6 months ago saying how I suck, it's just hilarious 😂. It's more about how the game just doesnt feel balanced at all and as a competitive player like me, I cant keep playing a game that shits on every good move I make, I feel like I get punished everytime I play good and when I win games it just doesnt feel right at all, It has to do more with survivors ######### up and RNG than actual skill. Devs themselves said it, this is a game for casual players, there's no place for sweaty tryhards like me.


  • I’m seeing a lot more people playing stealthy and I love it! Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

    God, i hope so. I'd love this so much. I do not at all mind a good hunt, and in fact prefer it to endless chasing. I wish the game would shift a bit away from chasing and more toward hunting, maybe extend match length out and enlarge some maps.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471362#Comment_471362

    @Cardgrey

    Hahahaha, yh, that has to be the best philosophy in the world. I've also been a jerk more times than I can imagine...

    It's not really about the msgs, I've been called waaaaay worse things in games like MK or CoD... I cant count the amount of people that have supposedly ######### my mom 😂. In fact, I like those msgs, I just break in tears laughing when I lose a game and I get a msg from a guy who I demolished 6 months ago saying how I suck, it's just hilarious 😂. It's more about how the game just doesnt feel balanced at all and as a competitive player like me, I cant keep playing a game that shits on every good move I make, I feel like I get punished everytime I play good and when I win games it just doesnt feel right at all, It has to do more with survivors ######### up and RNG than actual skill. Devs themselves said it, this is a game for casual players, there's no place for sweaty tryhards like me.

    If that made u laugh then I’ve done some good. As a wraith main if anyone knows the struggles of a killer it’s me,I accept mom ds and other perks. Is what it is I’ve had 0k match’s and 4K match’s. I just do the best I can and don’t stress out cause it’s not worth it. Anyway best wishes to whatever u move on too and may we meet again one day in the fog. And...

    B0DC743A-C88A-4B2F-B976-AE1E87ECD4F2.jpeg