I’d like to see some opinions on this....
How would everyone feel if noed and adrenaline didn’t activate when the killer closes the hatch?
How would everyone feel if noed and adrenaline didn’t activate when the killer closes the hatch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
U act as if adrenaline matters.. it doesn't close it and let it proc if your a skilled killer it won't matter as they should be running from you
@Cardgrey I’m not complaining, I’m asking opinions and I’ve used adrenaline when the hatch got closed, I did die.
I just wanna see people’s opinions.
I don't think NOED should proc when the Hatch closes, personally. As for Adrenaline, I could take it or leave it.
Let's be honest thou. If I'm killer and u are the last person both perks don't matter unless I or u suck at the general gameplay side of it. I lose u in chase u could get out. U suck at hiding and stealth u lose. But honestly as wraith as long as I can keep los on u I win....
Both are fine tbh, they're irrelevant if the hatch is closed.
@Cardgrey spine chill and premonition could definitely help in your situation and on Lery’s it isn’t hard to open a gate but you’re right, it is normally a loss.
I would agree with that since the gens aren't being powered and are blocked instead.
I have the same opinion.
Agree with ya
And not so much as u knowing were I'm at isn't as important as I knowing we're u are as all I need is to find you.
Your win or lose totally depends on my ability to track u down and hit u with my cane of goodness