Thoughts on Console playing
I will admit now, I began playing Dead By Daylight only last october, and I got it in PS4. I got the PC version a few months back because I want to switch over to PC fully. But I had already put so much effort into my PS4 one that I can't just give up on it. So what I want to know is what is everyone's thoughts on the console versions of the game? Do you feel its not as good as it is on PC? No console wars here, I own all platforms so I don't want that here.
And as a note, I play both when I can, so just bear that in mind. My username is my PS4 name.
And as a note, I play both when I can, so just bear that in mind. My username is my PS4 name.
Comments
Anyway my only problem with the PS was controller size. i haven't looked at the PS4 controller but the PS3 seemed small. My hands seemed to want to cramp up after an hour on the PS3. i even tried an off brand controller and couldn't seem to keep it connected to the system. But PS4 had some great games.
i don't PC game since I sit most of the day and like to stand and move around a bit while I game.
I play on the Xbox One X, M&K support is in the works so hopefully it's not too long before I can use my Naga+Orbweaver on my X.
Then it's just frame rate that seperates the two with the PC being superior but DBD on the X is more than playable (but not perfect).
New consoles in 2020 anyway, wonder if DBD will still be around on console by that time.
I used to play on PC too though, from Quake III back in the day to WoW vanilla to the end of Pandaria.
Frames on console are terrible as killer, anyone saying differently are lying.
@ZombieGenesis People on Xbox deflate their rank artificially too. It's kinda sad
I really enjoy playing it on console, and like yourself I have it on PC too - in fact I had it on BETA on PC so quite a while. But something I like about just lying down on the couch, lights off, headphones on and scurrying around hiding from Michael myers I enjoy more, than sitting at my desk with my keyboard and mouse
#makedbdcommunitytoxicfree
People with small hands scare me
makedbdcommunitytoxicfree
Was this mentioned somewhere? Do I have to start saving now?
well i had it on ps4 as well and i used the last bp event we had to prestige some of my characters on their but on the 5th of next month a double bp event is live so you could take advantage of it to max out characters or killers on pc than it be a grind fest. plus sometimes i switch back to ps4 and my word the frame rate is atrocious on ps4 compared to pc lol .... its no where near as good because you can uncap your frame rate on pc and ps4 you cant change the hardware at all or anything within it so as good as the ps4 is. for dbd its crap as the games badly optimised anyway lol
Of course it is not as good as on PC. Performance issues and controller aim, its always the same....
But I can work through that. Thanks again!