ALL GHOSTFACE SKIN LEAKED
0 votes and 1 comment so far on Reddit
what do you think?
0 votes and 1 comment so far on Reddit
what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're okay considering they're franchised ones and we rarely get those
Goodmorning
I only like the default one and the devil mask. Don't care for all those colors, it just doesn't look right on Ghostface.
Are they canon designs for GF? Or ones the creative team made
Might be from the new season of the show
They're not related, but the Devil mask is a real mask, manufactured by Fun World.
I'm pretty sure that show is dead, lol!
Then I'm a little disappointed in most of them, at least in contrast to some of the amazing skins we've gotten lately for other killers.
These aren't franchise costumes from the film but the licensed costumes itself that Scream had to also license.