Wingedwolf's Artwork (Another animation!)

Hey! Its my first post! Not a lot of places to post DBD fan art and the steam community is pretty dead so I thought I would try here. As you probably noticed I'm a huge legion fan. (Oof risky thing to say here please don't hate me lmao.)

leg sig.png leg2crop.png

I don't like Susie's mask as much though.

running-legion-gif.gif

I also do lots of animations, planning on making a bigger one soon, maybe a YouTube vid rather than just a gif.

entity.png


My artistic interpretation of what the entity could look like if it were to manifest some sort of monstrous body.

locker-gif-3.gif pig 2.png t pose to assert dominance.jpg

And then that's not really "art" but I drew it and I thought it was funny so.

I'll probably add onto the thread as I make more :)

dbd-mv-gif-3.gif

Ayyee told y'all I would keep adding! Working on some more animations for a silly little video. https://youtu.be/7dw0z9W0IXo

GET-OUT.gif

Will probably stick it in the videos section eventually or make a separate thread for it. (Which I have now done! Go check it out in the Media Lounge!)

wraith.png

Beady eyed bing bong boy!

teabagging.gif

A common sight at exit gates. The girls in this game are damn savages.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • wow, these are really cool!

    i especially like the first one and the entity one ^^

    keep it up!

  • @Mister_xD said:

    wow, these are really cool!

    i especially like the first one and the entity one ^^

    keep it up!

    Aaah ty! Those two and the pig took the most time ;w;

  • These are so good, are you very talented!

  • Bump! Added some more animations!

    @Mandy said:

    These are so good, are you very talented!

    Also thank you!! Means a lot coming from the mods haha.

  • How?!? How are these so good?!! 10/10!

  • Can we get that tossing a Survivor down the hatch animation in game? lawl

  • These are amazing! The Pig one is really well done. Dwight can't get a break lol

  • @NightmareReborn said:

    How?!? How are these so good?!! 10/10!

    Ahh thank you! I've been doing animation forever so that probably helps πŸ˜…

    @Boosted_Dwight said:

    These are amazing! The Pig one is really well done. Dwight can't get a break lol

    Dwight sweetie deserves so much better πŸ˜”


    Also added a wraith! Sorry I'm slow replying. Figure it would be better to bump the thread when I've actually added something haha.

  • Really ######### nice, well done man. Impressive how you tackle several different styles with it still looking great.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Really ######### nice, well done man. Impressive how you tackle several different styles with it still looking great.

    Ahaha thank youuu! Yeah I've got an issue with not being able to stick to a specific "style". I always opt for a more cartoony style for animation because its easier when having to draw the thing 20 times over for a single second of movement.

  • Very good... Awesome.. Wish I could draw even 10% like those one... How many skill checks you had to do?

  • @Fabianskigd said:

    Very good... Awesome.. Wish I could draw even 10% like those one... How many skill checks you had to do?

    Uhh about 18 years worth of skill-checks! Thanks! :D

    Bump! New animation! I'm having fun with these! Also super excited for new lore stuff <3 <3

  • God, I love your stuff. Do you mind if I use some of it on my steam profile? With credit of course :)

  • Your art and animations are absolutely fantastic. <3 I'm such a sucker for Legion, I really adore them.

  • I love the legion too. It’s really great art and it must be so hard to make animations like that, so props to you.

  • Hello! I really liked your gifs and I'm starting to stream, can I use them as a follows alert? I'd appreciate it, my whole channel is set in the legion

  • I dont like the design of the Legion (with blods), but Susie still amazing. +10