What is the compensation for the region's nerf?

Please tell me the content of the compensation of nerf in the region and the billing method.

I'm not good at English. Please use as simple English as possible.

Comments

  • You mean "Legion" right?

    He was not nerfed, he was reworked, no compensation is expected for you I'm afraid. Steam can refund DLC's but only if you played it for less than 2h.

  • This.

    IS.

    NOT

    REWORK

  • you get nothing, zero, nada!

  • @Ô_boro said:

    You mean "Legion" right?

    He was not nerfed, he was reworked, no compensation is expected for you I'm afraid. Steam can refund DLC's but only if you played it for less than 2h.

    Unless you're from Australia :)

  • A higher chance of actually getting to play the Legion without 3 people disconnecting the femtosecond you inflict deep wound on someone.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Legion has not been nerfed. His exploits have been dealt with so that players are forced to learn to use feral frenzy the way it was originally intended.

    So it was intended to be a borderline worthless power except for tracking? I'm surprised they even gave him 4.6 Movement Speed, if they didn't he'd be 100% bottom tier. But now hes a solid Mid-Tier killer.

  • "Nurf?", "Rework?", OK.The words are not important.

    The important thing is to change Region to something completely different from the first one.

    This is because the developer's test play was inadequate.


    The developers said that the cause of "Rework" is the player.

    This is wrong. "Rework" is because the developer did not do enough test play.


    The developers said their mistakes were the player's fault.

    I can not forgive this.

  • He doesn't suffer from mesothelioma, he's not entitled to financial compensation

  • We'll probably get an apology in a month or two.

    Devs will announce a Legion buff, but with no release date.

    So probably by the end of 2022.

  • @CronaWins Oh? I'm sorry I had no idea.

  • Please tell me the content of the compensation of nerf in the region and the billing method. I'm not good at English. Please use as simple English as possible.

    Legion changed.

    Legion good.

    Legion was bad.

    No money.

    Git gud.

  • I have not asked for a refund.


    I want to know how developers deal with their mistakes.

  • Did I say something wrong? I am not good at English.

    Please let me know if there is something strange. I will rewrite it.

  • @Ô_boro said:

    You mean "Legion" right?

    He was not nerfed, he was reworked, no compensation is expected for you I'm afraid. Steam can refund DLC's but only if you played it for less than 2h.

    • Less Movement speed
    • Longer stun and stun add-ons nerfed
    • Vault speed horribly reduced
    • You get stun when missing a hit (horrible specially for console players)
    • Speed add-ons reworked
    • Even more add-on reliant than before

    Buffs

    • Feral frenzy lasts more
    • Ultra rare add-on is now better
    • Legion pins do something now
    • No more dead brain exploiters to ruin legions reputation

    why is it a rework again?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/471442#Comment_471442

    It was a joke, friend. You asked how developers respond to mistakes and I responded with the Simpsons gif, the joke being that the developers do not respond to the mistakes at all.

    Thank you for the polite explanation. I was able to understand.

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470036#Comment_470036

    • Less Movement speed
    • Longer stun and stun add-ons nerfed
    • Vault speed horribly reduced
    • You get stun when missing a hit (horrible specially for console players)
    • Speed add-ons reworked
    • Even more add-on reliant than before

    Buffs

    • Feral frenzy lasts more
    • Ultra rare add-on is now better
    • Legion pins do something now
    • No more dead brain exploiters to ruin legions reputation

    why is it a rework again?

    Nope Pins is still useless because you to hit two times to apply (Blindness , mangled , broken effects)

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470036#Comment_470036

    • Less Movement speed
    • Longer stun and stun add-ons nerfed
    • Vault speed horribly reduced
    • You get stun when missing a hit (horrible specially for console players)
    • Speed add-ons reworked
    • Even more add-on reliant than before

    Buffs

    • Feral frenzy lasts more
    • Ultra rare add-on is now better
    • Legion pins do something now
    • No more dead brain exploiters to ruin legions reputation

    why is it a rework again?

    @Theluckyboi his movement speed was increased actually. It was his FRENZY speed that was decreased.

    Also his terror radius was increased. But that's a sidegrade for him so whatever.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470281#Comment_470281

    It’s not a useless power! Used in conjunction with Discordance, Feral Frenzy (and Killer Instinct) is meant to allow you to catch groups of survivors together to inflict Deep Wound on as many survivors as possible to get them wasting their own time by mending and off of gens.

    Feral Frenzy isn’t meant to help you get downs, it’s meant to buy you gen regression time because survivors cannot ignore Deep Wound like they can with the standard injured state

    I remain unconvinced that Discordance is a good perk on any killer, but agree with everything else