Let us unassign the invert controls button on console

Good god there is NO reason for this button to exist. Who would want to invert their controls in the middle of the match? And for what purpose? Why can we not unassign this button?

I'm trying to teach my friend to play this game and he keeps hitting that button mid chase.

Thank you.

Comments

  • That is on him. YOu have to hit the huge button that no one ever hits for it to be a problem.

    I've hit it maybe 3 times in 1,000 games or something man....

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    That is on him. YOu have to hit the huge button that no one ever hits for it to be a problem.

    I've hit it maybe 3 times in 1,000 games or something man....

    So what's your reasoning for it staying?

  • I agree. I accidentally tap it a lot and it is very sensitive.

  • Yes please. I avoid it for the most part but I’ve died a few times from accidentally hitting it and then messing up my escape routes, lol. I’d love to unassign it ^_^