ultra rare legion addon idea
-slightly reduces the cooldown duration of Feral Frenzy
-considerably reduces the darkness effect while in the cooldown duration
any thoughts?
-slightly reduces the cooldown duration of Feral Frenzy
-considerably reduces the darkness effect while in the cooldown duration
any thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one would sacrifice movement speed for the lessened darkness, I think you get either worse or better darkness effect with FOV boosts.
thanks for the FOV info but I didnt say it would make you slower?
I do think there needs to be something to replace fuming mixtape as it is now it's a really bad add-on especially considering now you can't use feral frenzy as frequently as used to be able to.
It wouldn't be that good... atleast as an ultra rare