Lag switch
I got accused of lag switching today even though I've never like switched in my life.
But when I watched a video that the survivor sent me that they recorded a genuinely look like it was a lag switch.
On my screen they had completely stopped moving but on their screen they had run halfway across the map I was wondering if I can actually get banned for this
Comments
Likely not if you aren't actually lag switching. Latency issues happen.
My money's on a dodgey Romanian dialiup connection coming from a tin shack in the mountains somewhere.
Yesterday i had 3 killers that were doing lagswitch to catch me 1 was piggy she was moving slowly and boom i got hit and tp near her prettygoodjobsofar
@Aari_Piggy66
Latency and/or bad connection can lead to accusations of 'lag switching' from people. I would suggest looking into your service and seeing if that might be the issue. While I'd rather you not go through all the work to see if you might need a new router/service provider, I would also look into seeing if your computer might need some upgrades if that's the case. :)
Are you on wireless?
@Chaotic_Riddle
I'm on console Xbox specifically but honestly have never had any problems like this before.
It only happened this one time during the match and it never happened in any matches after.
The ACMs review each report individually. If you are not actually lagswitching, you won't be banned for it.
I get wished that my mom gets Cancer but you don't see me rushing her to the oncologist every weekend.
Don't pay atention to survivor's claims