How does "Using Firecrackers being able to wake up survivors up from dream world" sound?

Assuming that waking up from the dream world will still be apart of The Nightmare's gimmick in the rework and he doesn't just get the Wraith 2.0 treatment or the dreaded Legion rework.


Like its really loud.

Comments

  • It sounds horrible!!! I may be a dream demon that murders you in your nightmares but you are realy a monster :-(

  • I knew as soon as I saw RoKrueger reply to this it was gonna be good and I was not disappointed. But as someone who once played freddy NOPE. Adrenaline is enough of an insult, I don't need more firework parties in my gd trials. On the other hand though, free location indication of people who use it... 🤔 Seems like a waste of fireworks to be honest.

  • Before even considering this, the firecrackers would first need to become "normal" items, having its base power significantly gutted and then put into (rare+)addons.


    Yoi're probably right about waiting with this until the rework. Honestly your idea entirely depends on him not being weak after it.


    Compensation: freddy can now use dream demon on world objects (pallets, barrels, windows) so that they hinder or attack survivors lol.

  • Is Freddy considered OP again, or did I miss something?

  • Nope, freddy wants to live not die

  • sounds like another unnecessary freddy nerf.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Before even considering this, the firecrackers would first need to become "normal" items, having its base power significantly gutted and then put into (rare+)addons.

    Yoi're probably right about waiting with this until the rework. Honestly your idea entirely depends on him not being weak after it.

    Compensation: freddy can now use dream demon on world objects (pallets, barrels, windows) so that they hinder or attack survivors lol.

    I'd love to be able to trap the steam pipes in the basement of the school. Turn it into a good, old-fashions slasher movie corridor, with steam flying everywhere.