GHOSTFACE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE LEAKED FROM DEV-BUILD!
post in the subreddit r/leaksbydaylight:
0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit
youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxUUudvrZQ&feature=youtu.bepost in the subreddit r/leaksbydaylight:
0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit
youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxUUudvrZQ&feature=youtu.be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm really excited to play him!
I think he looks adorable when he peeks around the corner hahaha.
really ahahah
Up
the power looks kinda weak tbh. Unless he doesn't have a terror radius,and ghost has exposed on the power?
that and might be easy to farm bloodpoints with.
He is supposed to have no TR for a brief moment and does, in fact, make survivors Exposed.
At first i thought i was watching the legion and then i thought i was watching the pig...a little disappointed so far from what i have seen :(
Why?
Because of the small knife and then the crouch is why i thought so
remember that it is a dev build, it is not the final result
True i only wish that while crouch will reduce hes tr like if he had monitor and abuse so that hes stealh style will scare alot of ppl
The game play looks soo good! Such freedom... the ability to peek around corners is awesome (imo all killers should have this tbh) the crouching ability just like survivors (pig should have this as well)... I hope it doesn't change too much I would play the shiet out of him just to have the freedom that he gives
hmm..
I wonder how this killer is going to work when you play farm maps.
up