Can someone do this real quick?
If you have the time, can you post the leaked skins real quick, I wanna re-look at GhostFace's upcoming skins and have an opinion on each of them
If you have the time, can you post the leaked skins real quick, I wanna re-look at GhostFace's upcoming skins and have an opinion on each of them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here you go buddy
@LCGaster Thanks, if you can find pigs and the others I would be very grateful aswell
I can't find the survivors' ones, but Tapp has a police outfit, with hat and everything
Here they are, the outfits will help get rid of the bright red and blue in the jeans and jacket, you'll have beautiful hair and a black leather outfit, I want to mix the two outfits.
@LCGaster Aight, I will begin judging it
I don't like the red and blue one for Ghostface, defeat the purpose of the stealth
Few more
@ClogWench Thank you
I didn't like Ghostface's outfits
We have waited so long for Feng and I am not satisfied with those as well.
All the others seem cool imo.
I posted the opinion on all of them
I actually love Ghostface's outfits. I agree that the bright colors don't really help with stealth, but the new design is interesting and breaths new life into the character.
I think the idea is that if the survivor looks at where you are you lose your power, even if the player doesn't notice you, so I don't think the colors really matter with his stealth, I'm pretty sure that if the camera faces you you've already failed the stealth.
Were there any leaked outfits for Kate? (:
@Silas No, I think
But Feng finally got a cosmetic
About time lol. If only they would give us more color variations of the new outfits like they used to.