Remove the Broken Key from the Game
To stop whiny survivors like me, please give us the following demands:
- Make a Perk that is similar to Pharmacy but for Keys. This will help create strategies for Endgame Collapse. It can also be countered by Franklin's Demise so no biggie.
- Remove Broken Keys while you're at it. They are useless and serve no purpose other than to annoy survivors.
This should introduce some interesting dimensions to the game. Thankyou.
Comments
Finding a Broken Key in a chest is annoying, I understand, but otherwise they're a great item. You can basically get an extra Bond ability, or with more limited use, a powerful tool to show you killer's aura.
As for the perk suggestion: god no. They already increased chances of finding purple/pink keys in chests after last event, the last thing we need is more Hatch escapes.
Yeah I'm a whiny killer.
Yeah I rather have that ability on a purple or pink key.
Having a perk like Pharmacy for Keys could cause a lot more issues than solve them.
The only issue I see with this idea is...
This ain't Minecraft you cant just craft a broken key into a working key, you have to smelt both keys down and cast them into a full key. So it would be nice but they probably will never add it =P