Can anyone tell me what this is
Is this for real or fan made? It seems to be circulating on the DBD Reddit . IMO I think this would be a awesome addition to the game. I love the idea of a werewolf and Campground map. Opinions?
Is this for real or fan made? It seems to be circulating on the DBD Reddit . IMO I think this would be a awesome addition to the game. I love the idea of a werewolf and Campground map. Opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Such pictures always come along with announcements of new chapters.
Since there's no such announcement, i feel this is fake asf.
Fake AF
Fake, Chief.
If the oddly placed floating head on the right wasn't a dead giveaway, it's fake. Though I'll give points where they're due for how convincing it looks.
@Peanits
Werewolf killer when? ๐
SoonTM
Where's @TheSavageLycan when we need him? ๐
Man I wish this was real. Looks like something I've been wanting.
Wish I could Quote but since it dosnt work do I need to @ instead so @Peanits you know that floating head is from messenger right and not from the pic
LMFAO I didn't even see that!!
I agree! I would love to see something like this in the game.
That's a good point.
Though it's still not real.
@Peanits
Not real or are you covering it up?๐
But yeah, looks fake
werewolf killer would be legit tho
If it was real, you probably would have seen a lot more than a teaser image, given what happened on Tuesday.
@Peanits
You never know for sure buddy, you never know ;)
Couldn't be faker if it said "FAKE" in big red letters.
Didn't you also say the new haddonfield scream map thing was fake?
And then it turns out scream IS the next chapter?
If the new scream map is on haddonfield then my trust in you re: leaks is pretty shot.
Also that head is the messenger overlay on his phone, so I'm not confident i trust your detective skills here