May 25, Alien 40th Anniversary -> we receive teh Ghostfeic instead
Wouldn't you have preferred Alien killer?
Classy~
Wouldn't you have preferred Alien killer?
Classy~
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, because Alien was more of a cringy movie than horror
Alien has a wonderful potential for killer's skills, however devs dont bet for non-human killers and perhaps too expensive license
No, i definitely prefer this guy.
Ghostface is slightly cooler, but I would not mind Alien or Predator showing up. Though predator would be mostly like a more brutal Wraith to be honest.
Alien would have potential.
Hells no, Alien is a horror movie true, but its not a slasher movie like Scream, Halloween, Trapper the 13th, Nightmare on Elms Street, Texas chainsaw massacre etc.
I love Scream. I love Alien. I want both.
alien wont be in the game since hes not human
Human. Killers. There's a pattern.
Uh no, won't match the gameplay at all, xenomorphs are agile, fast and won't get stopped by a stupid piece of wood or window.
They also kill or breed their victims, they won't bother trying to sacrifice anyone.
This pretty much sums up all the reasons they would have passed on Alien license outside of the cost and how difficult it is to get. We've already seen how the devs and playerbase responds to agile killers. That didn't go well so why would anyone want to see a Xenomorph handicapped.
As @Peanits has said before, the possibility for the Alien franchise to mix in with Dead By Daylight isn't impossible, but it's more or less due to the fact that it just wouldn't fit in with the game at all. As he said, it would be weird to see Alien running around in a asylum or hospital, while for Trapper and Nurse, it would be weird to see those two on a space ship in the middle of nowhere.
It's possible, yeah, but the chances of them going with it are slim due to theme restrictions.
No, I don't think it fits into the game. I also wouldn't want to see Chucky.