Entertain Survivors

That is your job.

You were placed in this game to entertain them. Make sure you are doing that.

Comments

  • That is your job. You were placed in this game to entertain them. Make sure you are doing that.

    Face camp them? Got it

  • Meh, face camping is boring, I much prefer the catch and release method. Loads more BP too.

    And here's something Zen;

    Killers are here to entertain Survivors are here to entertain Killers are here to entertain Survivors are here to entertain. . .

    You get the idea.

  • @SlinkyJinky said:

    Meh, face camping is boring, I much prefer the catch and release method. Loads more BP too.

    And here's something Zen;

    Killers are here to entertain Survivors are here to entertain Killers are here to entertain Survivors are here to entertain. . .

    You get the idea.

    Yea but they said entertain them so by that they mean hook them and sit with bing bong boy and play the song of your people just for them

  • Well my Survivors were very happy to see the new Entity kill. ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Nah, I entertain myself.