Some people complain that it may be way to long (16 seconds to be exact), but its ghostface and not having the phone in there would just make it a regular mori. I think it a new addition to the mori list and personally it is is up there in my favorites next to the hag.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oo, if that's his actual mori, that's immediately in my top 5 favourite moris.
Eh I could take it or leave it.
Its fantastic, i love it, fits the character
You see,
Some people complain that it may be way to long (16 seconds to be exact), but its ghostface and not having the phone in there would just make it a regular mori. I think it a new addition to the mori list and personally it is is up there in my favorites next to the hag.
I appreciate that it has more personality than just regular stab ones like Legion and Pig
It's so cool!
I wonder what he cut off something a finder or hand? Mmmh