Spirit's Hatch Close Animation is Amazing
I love it so much and in 3rd person it looks so badass!
I love it so much and in 3rd person it looks so badass!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clip?
@thesuicidefox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLTc_fcayDo@Salty_Pearl Heck yeah its awesome! I tried it for the first time yesterday and was literally like "whoa" :)
That's pretty ######### sick.
It is, right? :-D
Here is the animation for Hag. Not as a cool like Spirit, but a different then most Killers ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhCLa_kEOcI’ve seen Spirit and Hag while playing them last night, they are really cool especially Spirit.
I’m also assuming that Nurse and Plague have a unique one that isn’t just closing the hatch with their foot. Does anybody have a clip of either one of them closing the hatch?
Plague uses her foot and Nurse closes it with her hand.
I knew for certain that Nurse had a unique animation but I assumed Plague also had a unique animation since she doesn’t break pallets with her foot, she uses her weapon.
I am kinda glad that she uses her foot since it doesn't get that much action. It's also cool because I have her P3 and the blood looks nice
What about plague? does she close it with her leg or with her censer?
@not_Queen I love it! Hag punches the hatch too. It's just amazing how you've got these separate unique animations for Spirit and Hag. Although, other killers should have cooler animations.
her leg
Meh.
The Plague Hatch closing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZxPogKVgqgThe Clown Hatch closing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Kx3cGS-gAI love how you can see Adiris' missing toe, makes her animation even better!
Spirit's is pretty sick. Do you have a clip of the Nurse closing hatch? My friends and I are curious about that one.
Watching the Spirit dramatically close the hatch with that blade put such a big smile on my face. Thank you for sharing ^w^
If only Killers' had cool exit gate opening animations, I would have loved to see Spirit's detached hand pull down the lever.
Okay. That's some cool animation.
It almost looks like the shinobi execution style ... thing... YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!