Legion is bugged. Urgent fix needed.
@Peanits Legion loses the full power bar when missing an attack. This is a very terrible bug especially for console players. Please fix ASAP.
@Peanits Legion loses the full power bar when missing an attack. This is a very terrible bug especially for console players. Please fix ASAP.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lolololololololol
Someone didn't read the patch notes.
This is, 100% intended
@SmokePotion
The patch notes say %50 not %100
@SmokePotion I skimmed through it. Peanits literally said it wouldn't deplete the whole power gauge on misses.
@Iceman that's on an M1.
Frenzy hits aren't supposed to drain the bar at all. It's like if you just canceled it manually.
@SmokePotion
Looks like you're the one who didnt read the patch notes. It says Missed attacks will end Feral Frenzy, It doesnt say anything about losing the entire power bar. Even the devs said this is a bug...
Aww that's a very cute bunny legion
I want it 🐷
Well damn. I read the whole patch notes, but I guess missed it with the density of stuff there.
I was wrong,
And an #########
So double ######### me.