Opinions On This Week's Stream (June 28th)
Hey guys! I'm curious to hear your guys' opinions on the proposed changes that were recently introduced in the media. Whether this be about the Brand New Parts, Exhaustion, Insta-Heals, and other various perks/add-ons. Honestly, as a person that plays 50-50 survivor and killer, these changes sound great and truly give some sort of balance in the game. However, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks for your time!
Comments
Whenever a killer perk got used to much, devs nerfed it into the ground.
SC has been around since the beta, is used by 84% of the survivors and until now, they wouldn´t nerf it hard.
Killer had to endure way more nerfs than survivors.
When Freddy came out, he got nerfed into the ground. What nerfs did survivors get?
For all the people saying that survivors will be nerfed into the ground because of the perk/addons nerfs , you guys have to understand that you don't even need perks to do good as a survivor , let alone items/addons . Let's be serious now . I hope devs will keep balancing the game , nerfing survivors constantly, which are still easier to play than killer.
1150 hours / 70% survivor playtime.
"We are THINKING about ways to introduce moris as a base abillity."
Concept phase
NOT final
Might change
@Tsulan I'm fully aware of what the developers have said.
Just pointing out the oddity of the situation.
They could bind it to down a survivor for 3-4 times.
This would encourage killers to play matches against 4x SWF with 4 flashlights, instead of dodging them.
I know this is out of the blue due to what's discussed above, but survivors are also getting some pretty cool buffs. Perks like Calm Spirit are completely going to counter Doctor and even Clown depending on if you actually see a survivor. Although I'm not sure if they mentioned that the killer would still get an alert at all. > @dilixz said:
I completely agree with you; you shouldn't need perks to be good, but rather be stealthy and strategical as you play. And hey, if killers become too overpowered from these changes the developers will make an effort to change it back.
The stream was well done.
Outside of PS4 failing certification (probably what has happened) everything has been fine.
The ideas, future changes are great. My only complaint about what they've done in the game would be no hatch change yet.
I thought the change was good.
I'm not a big Mori fan personally - so im unsure how I feel about any proposed changes
Alsoooooo. If they are going to be introducing Moris as a base part of the Killer's kit make it a reward for something. Like... Downing a survivor at the exit gates. That would be fun. Because the survivor's worked up they nearly got out, but then stab! Or have it be available on survivors who would be sacrificed if put on the hook. It saves time for the killer but reduces the blood point gain. Hell, with this concept you could have the Mememto Mori Offerings give you an increase to bloodpoint gain when using a Mori, especially if the Mori is already going to be a part of the base kit.
Mori'ing the last survivor as part of the basekit would be great. It wouldn't have game impact and its so rare to see them and they look great.
Yeah mori to last survivor or inbuilt mori when exit gates are powered is a good change I like that