Why was nea prestiege changed?
Why was the blood in the arms removed?
Characters like Kate also have their arms visible but she still has blood in her prestiege, why was nea the only one changed?
Why was the blood in the arms removed?
Characters like Kate also have their arms visible but she still has blood in her prestiege, why was nea the only one changed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why do they keep removing her blood? -_-
I bet they remove the blood on her prestige in a few years completely Kappa
I wish they would bring back her Prestige outfit as it was when she got released :/
are we allowed to ping devs or something?
They also changed Dwight cosmetic by adding a moustache
Ugh, her tank tops are already bugged as it is.
Her prestige was so cool originally. Why do they keep doing this?
Neas bangs are a little different in her short pixie hair too. I kept staring at it earlier trying to figure out what changed.
@doitagain_
They also made her short hair fluffier
@Peanits I assume this wasn't intentional and is a bug?
@Heroiq
Ah I see, I thought it was a design change for whatever reason