Some of yall
Are nasty people and you seek to hurt others for your own gains for those that treated this person like trash you are nothing more than trash seeking out to harass this person over some petty stuff https://www.instagram.com/p/BxLOs4JgJ7l/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gein3r1fzxy6
And the fact that some of yall went to this man and called him very crude things seriously this disappoints me at some of this community not all of you but if you were one of these people that went after him you seriously need to grow up.
https://twitter.com/TheWorldOfRSB?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
If a moderator disagrees with my post feel free to lock it but it wont change the fact that someone was targeted by a small % of this community over some very petty things i actually feel very bad for him to have to deal with being hated on for legit no reason what so ever.
Comments
Don't mind me, I downvoted your post just to get the toxic train rolling like the crazy people who harassed that poor guy over a darn video game dlc that didn't even come out yet. <3
Also: Congrats on being the first and only post I've ever downvoted, you won more future downvotes.
How vile and disgusting. I'm ashamed of those people who did that. He gave us such a nice gift too.
Its actually gross that people would go and treat him like that over some petty things it just saddens me how cruel some people are.
I looked at both links and didn't see anything... Maybe because I don't use social media like Instagram or Twitter🤷♀️ I did read the posts he made and I don't know how anything he said would make people upset. He literally just announced a new killer coming to the game. That's all... I hope he knows there are decent people out there and the small extremist views aren't the norm and are the exception.
This game has done a lot of great things for people like him struggling and having an outlet to laugh and enjoy themselves is priceless. I myself as many of you know have a husband with brain cancer and just started gaming 1 year ago. DBD was my first game. I've made so many friends and laughed so hard I cried. This game brings people together and for that I'm grateful and from this gentleman's post it seems he is too.
Shame on anyone who sh*t post or comments just to troll him. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We need more people like you to say enough is enough.
I'll keep him and his family in my prayers ❤️
Edit: spelling correction
It’s things like that that make me wonder why we as a community continue to exist.